Private 1 Bed / 1 Bath (inc. utilities)
Searching for a tenant for their own private 1 bedroom/1 full bathroom in a 1750 sq ft gorgeous newly renovated two story home.
$1,310/month include all reasonable use of utilities (internet, water, gas, and electric.). Month to month lease. Security deposit equal to 1.5 month's rent.
(If you want to hold room, a $500 deposit to hold the room will be applied to your security deposit, but if you change your mind, it will be non-refundable as liquidated damages.)
If you're interested, please e-mail me a detailed bio about yourself, your profession, and work schedule; we can go from there. Otherwise most likely you won't get a response from me.
The room for rent (for only 1 person):
- 10 ft x 14 ft furnished large bedroom (with a Queen bed, bookshelf, table, office chair, and 2 small drawers);
- double pane windows for sound blocking and insulation;
- double cellular window shade for additional sound and insulation;
- one large dual mirror sliding closet;
- comfortable rug; and
- large renovated private bathroom with double vanity.
- washer/dryer in house; a free load per dark/whites of laundry every 2 weeks.
- simple kitchen privileges
Ideal applicant/tenant (you):
- MUST be a non-smoker;
- working professional (working AWAY from home);
- respectful, responsible, and CLEAN;
- NO pets;
- NO weapons of any kind (guns, ammo, martial arts equipment, paintball guns, etc);
- NO drugs (including any use of marijuana); and
- NO parties/no guests.
As the owner of the home, I'm responsible, clean, and quiet. I'm a single younger 40's male working at home professional and looking for a roommate who will respect my home. I also have a puppy, so people with dog allergies will not do well here.
- Quiet neighborhood and family oriented respectable neighbors.
- 4 miles from the 405 Freeway.
- 1.6 miles from the newly renovated high end Del Amo Mall
- 4.6 miles to Redondo Beach Pier.
- 11 miles to LAX.
Thank you for viewing.
- House share
- $1,310 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord