Room for Rent, Equestrian District, Burbank
If this Ad is up, the room is available. Move-in date is flexible.
Hi! I am a middle-aged female, who is looking to rent out their spare bedroom.
Please be low-key and respond with details about yourself.
* Room for rent in a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom house.
* Includes all utilities: water, electric, gas, central AC/heat, new washer/dryer, and 100+ MB internet.
* Full house access: bathroom, living room (includes 4K smart TV), dining area, kitchen.
* Ample street parking (no permit required).
* First month’s rent ($1,200) and security deposit ($1,200). Total move-in cost of $2,400.
* Month-to-month rental agreement.
* No pets allowed.
* 2 minutes from Nickelodeon Studios.
* 3 minutes from the Walt Disney Studios.
* 3 minutes from the Burbank Metrolink.
* 4 minutes from Griffith Park and running trails.
* 4 minutes from the 134 and 5 fwy.
* 4 minutes from the Burbank Town Center.
* 5 minutes from the Burbank Studios.
* 5 minutes from Whole Foods.
* 7 minutes from the Empire Center.
* 8 minutes from Warner Bros.
* 9 minutes from the Burbank Airport.
* 10 minutes from Universal Studios and Universal City Walk.
* 13 minutes from Hollywood Bowl.
* 15 minutes from Hollywood.
- House share
- Rancho Adjacent
- $1,200 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, sports, gaming, concerts, shopping, cleaning, coffee, relaxing, plants, cinema, laughing, beauty, arts and crafts, rock
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord