$1000 Room For Rent With ALL Bills Paid
I am looking for a female roommate. No couples and no pets are allowed.
To move in there is a nonrefundable deposit of $500. Half of the deposit ($250) is refunded upon moving out if the room is back in its original condition. Rent is $1000 each month and due on the first. Rent includes all bills which are lights, water, trash, sewer, gas and high speed internet.
This apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 tandem parking spaces. One room will be yours and the other room is shared by a quiet and respectful mother and teenage child. There is a laundry room on site across the hallway from the unit. This is a small securely gated apartment complex with less than 20 unit’s total.
I’m currently on a month to month right now. I’ve lived here for over 4 years. It’s pretty quiet. If you decide to move for whatever reason a 30-day notice is required. Minimum stay is for 2 months. I’m looking for a responsible female roommate who can clean up after themselves.
- 1 Private Bedroom
- 1 Private Ensuite Bathroom
- 1 Tandem Parking Space
- Fully furnished kitchen and common area.
* Room furnished with queen size bed and all the fixings, tv, tv stand, chair and lamp.
Location is a 6-minute walk to bus stop 240. 8-minute drive to Pierce College. And 9-minute drive to California State University- Northridge.
ROOM AVAILABLE JUNE 1ST.
- Apartment share
- $1,000 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- reading, cooking, films, travelling, hiking, writing, working out, fitness, fashion, beach, exercise, tv, exploring, cycling, church
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate