Furnished rooms in an adorable Pasadena house
Clean, Private and safe rooms in a lovely quiet neighborhood in Pasadena. Residence is perfect for working professionals or students to rest and relax after work/school.
Rent Agreement & Utility
- Students and/or professionals are all welcome.
- Rent will be $900 private bath available
- Rent does include utilities (gas, water, electricity). 30
Mbps Internet (WiFi entire house) Included. There optional is a optional $ 60 monthly charge for use of in room heater/AC.
-Security Video Surveillance
- The house is located in a quiet neighborhood, it's a good place to live considering it's near to Colorado Blvd. (many shopping centers & restaurants). Close to Caltech and PCC (2 miles), JPL (9 miles). Also near to Old town Pasadena and convenient transportation to Downtown. Easy bus route/Gold Line for students.
- Newly painted house (exterior & interior); newly installed hard wood floor throughout the house (living room, dinning room, and all bedrooms).
Room $900 utilities included- shared bathroom with one other roommate.
Household & Parking
- The house is fully furnished plus laundry room inside the unit (new washer/dryer). Shared kitchen with new refrigerator/ microwave/ oven&stove/ dinning room & living room.
- Car parking. Free on the Streets! Bicycles can park in garage. next to garage
- Avoid greasy grilling in the kitchen area, can BBQ at the back yard. Only light cooking is encouraged.
-Quiet time must be observed at night for the peaceful enjoyment of the property for everyone. Most are working professional or students that must sleep at night.
- Looking for someone who's is friendly, clean, and easy to get along with. Non-smoker.
- Minimum 1 months then month-to-month.
- Rooms are available for move-in, one month deposit is required.
-No visitors or overnight guests due to Covid 19 precautions.
- House share
- $900 monthly (small/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord