1 Bedroom in a 3/2.5 bath Queer Geeky House
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102270538
Do you want to live in a house with a geeky guy and his two cats? If yes, then read on!
I recently bought this house and have been hard at work giving the place a lil flavor. Don’t let the rather drab exterior dissuade you, inside is turning into a cozy-funky-forest ready to host game nights and dinner parties.
This listing is for 1 room in a 3 bed 2.5 bathroom house in North Hollywood. One room has been filled, rented by a woman named Tina, so there is one room and the parking spot available!
Where: North Hollywood (Vineland ave & Kittridge St)
What: 1 Room in a HOUSE (shares a bathroom with Tina)
When: ASAP - but will wait for a great fit
Room is 11'2" x 9'10"
To add privacy I've ordered a hanging room divider that will go in-front of the two rented rooms and bathroom.
Here are some perks:
- 1 spot available in the garage $150 per month
- In-unit washer and dryer.
- Wifi and ethernet ports in your room.
- There is a bonus library/ second living room upstairs.
- You’ll be living with two adorable but shy cats; I really want a third…
- We don’t share a wall, but you will share a wall with Tina renting the other room.
- No backyard, but there is a cute front area with fake grass.
- Board games, D&D, dinner parties, and the like will be had.
You're welcome to join!
- LGBTQIA+ space, all are welcomed.
Hi, I’m Dune (he/him). I love shooting archery, playing board games, TTRPGs, and spoiling my cats. I work too much, but am trying to change that. I am NOT a big partier, but love hosting smaller gatherings. Similar interests are a bonus. I believe in asking why and how continuously to get at the heart of the matter, and generally being curious. I work at a studio in Burbank and remotely at night more than I should. I am 30 years old, queer, and washing dishes is weirdly calming for me. How about you?
- House share
- North Hollywood
- $1,300 monthly (small)
$1,350 monthly(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 42
- Any pets?
- cooking, food, photography, gaming, outdoors, animals, board games, science, adventures, 420, trying new things, tabletop games, lgbt, nerdy stuff, anthropology
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord