Large room/walk-in closet w/parking
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 101555632
The area: Condo in newer building on Pine Ave at 9th in the heart of Downtown Long Beach. Walkable to everything downtown and surrounding areas have to offer: bars, restaurants, the beach, gyms, coffee shops, movie theater, shopping, etc. The Blue Line train is a block away and the 710 onramp is just a few blocks down on 7th.
The Condo: Large 3-bedroom, 2 bath, 1380sq ft. with central AC/Heat and lots of updated stuff: New carpet, upgraded solid core doors for sound control, new GE Profile kitchen appliances and new in-unit Whirlpool washer and dryer. Kitchen has large pantry for storage. The building has a nice community rooftop deck and secure bike storage in garage.
Included: Large bedroom at 10-1x 13, with equally large 6-5 deep x 6-8 wide walk-in closet! Included in rent: water, sewer, high speed internet, trash, gas. Use of main bathroom. Pantry space in the kitchen. Assigned parking space in secured underground garage. Extra storage in cage above parking spot.
Electricity bill will be shared.
Me: 41-year-old gay white-collar professional. M-F work schedule, nonsmoker/nondrug user. I am quiet, clean, and respectful. I work from home a few days a week and I have a few friends over occasionally but otherwise the place is pretty relaxing as most of my social life happens away from the home. I am not much of a cook so the kitchen would be free to use most of the time.
Looking for a roommate who:
- Male preferred (gay or straight)
- LGBT friendly
- Good credit and can pass a background check
- Has a career/schooling in which they do not work from home
- Nonsmoker/nondrug user
- Good communicator and handles business professionally
- Quiet, dependable, responsible, and respectful
- Pays rent on time without fail
- Very clean: Super important that you are the clean and tidy type both in your personal space and in the common spaces, clean up after yourself and will actively contribute to cleaning/maintenance of the condo without being asked.
Rent details: $1300/mo, $1300 refundable security deposit. Standard credit and background checks will be performed and proof shown of employment and ability to pay. The agreement is month to month, no time commitment required but a “roommate agreement” will be signed/in place. Sorry, room is for a single occupant so no pets or couples.
Send me a message and tell me a little about yourself and what you are looking for!
- Apartment share
- Long Beach
- $1,300 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord