Room + Loft / Dtla - Utilities & Parking Included
We are renting out a private bedroom and loft area, w/ reserved parking space and all utilities included (electrical, water, trash, internet) in our space at the Brewery Artist Lofts on the east side of DTLA, near Chinatown.
The Brewery Artist Lofts are the world's largest artist-in-residence community. It's an incredible, unique place with tons of history. We are looking for like minded, easy going, responsible, clean, respectful, honest and no drama person to fill this vacancy.
The room and loft area will be available starting July 15, 2022.
Our entire space is on the bottom floor. It's a large 2 Bed + 1 Bath open live / work loft with high 18' ceilings, concrete floors, and an all glass front entrance with tons of natural light. The space is approximately 1,550 SqFt with a kitchen, an upstairs loft.
There will be 1 full-time roommate (art director / entertainment design) who has the back room and we do rent out the front area to a couple of artists (painter) who work there mostly during the day.
• Rent $1500 a month (for 1 person ... 2 tenants will be considered but there will be a significant price adjustment)
• Security Deposit is $1,500 (Total due to move in = $3,000)
• Includes Utilities (water, electricity, internet)
• Shared Kitchen
• Shared Bathroom
• Includes One Reserved Parking Spots (right in front of the unit)
• Looking for a 3 month lease to start, and to make sure we are a good fit, and then we can discuss a longer term after the first 3 months.
• Our place is a couple miles from the bustling Downtown LA areas: Arts District (2.5), Little Tokyo (2.5), Downtown LA (2.5), Dodger Stadium (1.7), Union Station (1.7), Chinatown (1.2), Highland Park (4.5)
• Surrounded by the best Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese food in all of Los Angeles.
• A creative space for you to work in.
• There is a good amount of storage space for all that stuff you don't need, but will probably bring anyways.
• On-site laundry (not in unit)
• Window AC Unit that gets you freezing (you can run it all day, no one wants to be uncomfortable)
• FREE Guest Parking for all of your guests (unlike other parts of DTLA, your friends don't have to pay to visit you and no street parking tickets!)
• 1 minute walk to the local bar / restaurant called Barbara's at the Brewery where you will find yourself spending way too much time having way too much fun. They have a full menu, amazing craft beer selection and it's the hub of the community.
• Stronghold Climbing Gym on campus that includes gym equipment (membership is not included in the rent)
• Security at Front Gate & 24/7 guard patrol
• Most importantly, a community full of interesting, fun, and amazing people that are always working on something that will blow your mind.
• Brewery Artwalk held biannually April and October, which you can participate in if you'd like (small fee if you sign up early)
We will start to show the space starting on the evening of June 28.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit, please reach out and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thank you!
Silverlake, Silver Lake, Echo Park, Highland Park, DTLA, Arts District, Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Lincoln Heights, Los Feliz, Boyle Heights, Eagle Rock
- Apartment share
- Lincoln Heights
- $1,500 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, art, food, painting, wine, concerts, design, drawing, restaurants, socializing, coffee, relaxing, chess
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate