Huge room off Piedmont Ave
Looking for someone to fill the 3rd room in a beautiful apartment in one of the nicest neighborhoods around!
• RENT CONTROLLED
• Off-street parking (1 spot/unit) and good street parking
• hardwood floors
• Exceptional water pressure and heating - guests frequently comment on it!
• Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, garbage disposal, practically every appliance anyone could need) with dining space
• 1 Bathroom, with its own walk in closet and shelves for each person
• Plenty of storage! In addition to the closet in each bedroom, there are 3 other closets throughout the unit – one of which will be yours. Great for camping gear, bike, etc.
• In-unit washer & dryer (a whole laundry room that has its own storage cabinet)
• Beautiful backyard, great for gardening, hosting guests, grilling etc. Comes equipped with some patio furniture and a covered bike storage area
• Secure gated entry
• Unit is beautifully decorated already, but bedroom will be unfurnished
• Quiet and gorgeous tree lined street one block from Piedmont Ave (tons of coffee, restaurants, groceries, Morcom Rose Garden etc within a 10 minute walk from the house)
• Plenty of bus lines nearby, and only a 20 min walk to MacArthur BART, Target, Grand Lake Farmers Market, and Temescal.
• Lease is one year, beginning May 20th, with flexibility to move in a little earlier if coordinated with the current roommate. Option to extend (lease turns month-to-month after 1 year). Move in with first month’s rent (prorated) and deposit
The room is really big (longest part of the room is ~17ft, widest part is ~14ft) and can easily fit a king bed, at least one dresser, a desk, and a bookshelf with room to spare. It has a built-in closet space and high ceilings, and 2 large windows for natural light. It’s a really nice, quiet space!
D: D is a 32 yo tech professional working part of the time at home and part time in office. She likes various crafts and creative hobbies, and being outdoors when the weather calls for it. Definitely an ambivert, so at times will be introverted and reclusive, and other times more social and active
A: Brand new to the house, will be moving in May 20th. She will be home mostly just at night to sleep.
You: Ideally, you’re clean, have a stable job + income, open-minded, and a direct communicator. QPOC friendly. Landlord approval is required, so good credit and stable income is a must. No dogs or couples are allowed, 1 bird and/or cat would be allowed
- Apartment share
- Piedmont Avenue
- $1,383 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate