Utilities Included For This Animal-Lover’S Oasis
A room is available in my three-bedroom home, and I’m looking for an animal-loving roommate to fill it! To be more specific, a person who is willing to love the pets already here since it’s already a full house! All are welcome (including couples!), as long as we all can get along!
Who I’m looking for:
- community mindset
About the home:
- Family neighborhood.
- 3 bed, 2 bath with large backyard
- Close to Mills college
- Plenty of nearby restaurants
- easy access to the 580, 880, and Coliseum Bart station
About the room:
- Medium-sized with two windows.
- Hardwood floors
- Walk-in closet
- Easygoing, open-minded, responsible, and clean.
- 37-year-old female
- I spend a lot of time doing home improvement projects
- I have cats and two dogs in the house, and chickens and geese in the backyard.
- I'm a 6th grade teacher.
- I'm originally from North Dakota (it's a real place, I swear!), but I've lived all over the U. S.
- I love food adventures, and I thoroughly enjoy a good glass of wine.
- I will not abide a chocolate-free household.
- I spend probably too much time watching Netflix.
Move-in cost is first month's rent plus deposit (deposit is double the rent), utilities are included.
- House share
- $1,300 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- netflix, animals, wine, singing, comedy, eating, coffee, sleeping, adventures, podcasts, 420, teaching, social justice, being outside, diy
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord