Spacious Hayward home near Hayward BART Station
Say hello to this beautiful and stylish 9 bed, 6 bath Hayward home! The updated interior boasts hardwood floors, lots of space, tall ceilings, and several windows throughout for prime natural light. Like to cook? The stainless steel appliances (dishwasher included) and granite counters in the kitchen will elevate your favorite meals. Bedrooms are located on both floors, with a master bedroom on each level. The second-floor master bedroom boasts its own separate sitting room-it would make an excellent WFH office, library, hobby space, or more. This fantastic home also features an in-unit washer/dryer and a backyard/patio for great outdoor entertaining possibilities. This peaceful East Bay location is in Hayward’s Burbank neighborhood, under three miles from Cal State
- East Bay. The Hayward BART station is two blocks away for extra convenience. Centennial Park, Cannery Park, and the Hayward Japanese Gardens are also close by. This spot also offers easy access to 580, 880, and 92 for trips around the Bay, downtown SF, Silicon Valley, and beyond. Several neighborhood markets are close to home, plus Safeway, Lucky, and Trader Joe’s are a short drive away. Want to plan a night out? Popular restaurants and bars in Hayward, including Craft Eatery, Southern Comfort Kitchen, Chai Thai Noodles, The Doolittle, and more, are within a couple of miles of home.
: We are on a mission to take the hassle out of renting. When you live in a Bungalow managed property, you are getting a modern, tech-enabled, responsive landlord from Day 1. We have all your needs covered, from utility setup to flexible lease terms, an easy-to-use app for paying rent, on-staff maintenance technicians, a dedicated team of customer support experts, and even optional furnishings and monthly cleanings. Find out why thousands of renters are choosing to rent with Bungalow.
- Apartment share
- $850 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord