Room available 3bd2b beautifully renovated house
Hi everyone!! Room available in beautiful 3br/2bth house. House has 2(!!) living rooms, dining room, spacious kitchen, in-unit laundry, shed storage, and backyard with finished deck. Room is $1,395/month.
The house is a 1500sqft beautiful 1927 bungalow in the Santa Fe neighborhood that was recently refinished with double-pane windows and new appliances. Space is a private room with a shared bath immediately next to the room. Room can come unfurnished, furnished with queen bed/nightstand/desk, or turnkey with bedding/towels/hangars/etc. Common spaces furnished.
Street parking is always available, and we’ve never seen broken glass. We're located at the corner of Aileen and MLK in Oakland very close to the Berkeley boarder, a 20min walk from Ashby & McArther BARTs. Utilities include trash+water+sewage+electricity (varies but avg $170pp), wifi (~$30pp), + we typically get a monthly cleaning service (~$70pp).
You will be moving in with:
- Jackie, (she/her) 31yo Global Director in publishing, NYC > CA but quickly falling in love with the bay. When she's home she's usually hanging/working (wfh) in the kitchen or living room.
- Michael, (he/him) 33yo current subletter, previously tech currently taking time off to travel/hang. Into music production, camping, and training for marathons.
Previous house set ups were co-ed combinations of late 20s/early 30s. Hoping to keep the home clean, silly, and respectful.
If you're interested, please send a brief description of yourself (vibe/schedule, work situation, any links to socials, etc) and available times for a zoom/walk through. Dog-friendly case by case.
- House share
- $1,395 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 31 to 33
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate