One room Left!. Williamsburg Near JMZ and G trains
DM me or call/text me
Must make at least 58k annually and good credit (Preferably 680+) or Guarantor
Only 1 room Left!
- Renovated 3 bedroom Near JMZ lines in Williamsburg
- 2 females in 20's have already applied for their room. 1 has a dog. Looking for 1 more female roommate.
- Want to live near all trains in Williamsburg (J, M,Z, G,L)? This 3 bedroom 1 bath apartment has Laundry in unit, and 2 of the bedrooms have nice size closet with big windows for awesome sunlight, and are also big enough for a Queen sized bed plus furniture. There is only 1 room left which is one of the bigger Queens size ones with big closet and windows with good lighting.
- Open living room with modern kitchen with dishwasher, stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and microwave! Good size space for entertaining
-Everything in the apartment is brand new. Beautiful bathroom, new fixtures and appliances in the Kitchen. Very high ceilings, unit is on a high floor in building so the apartment gets ample amounts of sunlight.
-This place is in a real gem of a neighborhood! 5 min walk from the Marcy Ave. J, M, Z station and into Manhattan in under 10 mins. Also close by is the G train. Parks nearby, easy commute to Downtown Brooklyn or lower Manhattan. Also close to Fitness centers, restaurants, cafes, and shops
- Room is available for Feb 1st move in (Maybe a little before :)).
- Other rooms are available just hit me up!
Stainless Steel Appliances
Laundry in building
Washer dryer installed
J, M, Z, G, L Trains Nearby
What you need to apply:
-$100 application for credit and background check
-Lease signing required. 12 months Lease
-Must show income and credit. Guarantors are welcome
-Message me for details to arrange a viewing, Looking to sign leases Soon Less
- Apartment share
$950 monthly(NOW LET)
$1,300 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker