Swanky Building, Comfy Room, Good Price!
I am looking to have my lease taken over for my room in Prospect Lefferts Gardens. I am trying to move in with my girlfriend, so know that I am NOT moving because I have bad blood with my roomies or problems with my apartment, just want to live somewhere else.
Ok so, the room has:
- a closet with rolly doors, a long bar to hang clothes, and a shelf
- one wall that is a glass door (like a cross btw a patio and a window)
- A bedroom door that locks
(More pics of the room specifically to come when I’m off work)
The apartment has:
- two lovely and friendly gals (my roommates)
- one dog, one cat (they belong to each of my roomies)
- a wide open shared space, with kitchen, couch, table, tv
- a window wall that leads out to the patio (which we share with the whole building)
- a storage unit in the basement
- two bathrooms
The building has:
- a gym
- a lounge with a pool table, a tv, and chairs
- 4 washers, 4 dryers that take cards
- elevators that open into the apartments (seriously!) (each apt has a fob and code that you need to get in)
- package room
- a shared patio for every floor, all connected by the stairs
- a common roof area with beach chairs for tanning, tables for gathering, and a grill for food-ing
- trash chutes on the shared patio
- storage units
- parking garage and bike lockup
- one block from Winthrop 2/5 station
- 10 min walk from Prospect Park
- restaurants, grocery stores, drug stores, and bars via Nostrand or Rogers
I’m trying to think of anything else you might need to know... please message me if you’re interested or have any questions :)
- Apartment share
- Prospect Lefferts Gardens
- $1,205 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 29
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate