Large spacious room near Brooklyn Museum
Bright room available in 3 bedroom/2 bath renovated apartment
- Shares bathroom with one male only
- 10ft+ High Ceilings
- Spacious closet w/ double doors
- Natural light from 2 large windows
- Bedroom is available furnished w/ Queen bed + frame (higher than one seen in photo) or unfurnished
- Kitchen dishwasher
- Washer + Dryer in building
- Elevator in building
- Key fob access
- Household appliances include: computer printer, industrial garment steamer, Instant Pot, magic bullet, French press, Italian moka expresso maker, food processor, Belgian waffle maker :)
- Near Prospect Park, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Library, Brooklyn Botanical Garden, Barclays Center
- Many restaurants and cafes
- Nearest trains: 2,3, B, Q,4,5, C, S, LIRR
- Nearest buses: B45, B41, B65
- High walkability score
- Excellent safety neighborhood ranking
- No pets
- Rate is $1300 contigent on factors including move-in date, duration of stay, deposit, income, etc.
Roommates : 1 Male and 1 Female
My room mates works in tech and have been described as laid-back, low key, and easy going. They love reading, drinking tea, picnics in the park, comedy shows, hosting long dinners and live musical performances. They mostly keep to themselves and enjoy making home a comfortable haven to recharge. They like it peaceful, quiet, and clean.
This would be a good fit for someone who appreciates a furnished apartment with plenty of space, doesn't have a lot of stuff, values consideration in others, and a refined accommodation in the heart of Brooklyn.
- Apartment share
- Prospect Heights
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 34
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate