Queen Sized Greenpoint Room Available 6/1!
One bedroom is available in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex apartment in a new building! I've lived here for a year and am moving out, but staying in the area because it really is a great place to be. This apartment is located on the border of Greenpoint & Williamsburg.
The Room [about 10 x 10]
- Currently fits a queen sized bed, a dresser, a desk, and a nightstand.
- HUGE floor to ceiling closet [that I will really miss]
- Floor to ceiling window that gets a ton of natural light.
- Located on the main floor of the apartment, along with one other bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
** Can be available furnished for a reasonable price **
- Apartment building is all new; it was built within the past 3 years.
- Solid living room that can comfortably fit 4-6 people.
- Kitchen has new appliances, and also has a dishwasher!
- You will share the upstairs bathroom only with one other person.
- Each room has it's own central heat and cooling unit [HVAC] which has been amazing.
- Ground floor apartment, but very limited street noise because it's on a side street.
- A guy [lives upstairs with you] and a girl [lives downstairs] who are in their mid to late 20s. They work in fashion and medicine, respectively.
- A cute cat [seen in the Living Room picture] and dog also live here. The dog stays downstairs with the female roommate, but the cat loves spending time in the living room!
- Less than 5 minutes from the Nassau G
- 10 minutes from the Bedford L
- Located on the border of Greenpoint & Williamsburg.
- Steps from McCarren Park and a ton of cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops, etc.
The new roommate will ideally have a stable job, be in his/her/their late 20s, LGBTQ+ friendly. You must be okay with signing a 13 month lease starting June 1st! I'm potentially flexible to a late May move in date if desired. New roommates are also potentially opening to welcoming another dog to the family. :)
- Apartment share
- $1,335 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 29
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate