$1300 Massive, Sunny Room with Private Bath
UPDATE: Room available January 1, 2021
king-size bedroom with private bathroom and walk-in closet in a shared spacious 2 BD/2 BA apartment.
I’m hoping to find someone who can commit to at least 2 months (to possibly a year). Room comes unfurnished.
- Open floor plan
- An abundance of natural sunlight
- High ceilings
- Spacious living room and kitchen
- Large outdoor terrace
- Located on the 3rd Floor (elevator/stair access)
- In building Laundry Room / Gym / Parking Garage
Near the B and Q Trains (35 mins to midtown)
* Good income and credit score preferred *
$1,300 rent (move in fees are 1st month rent + $1300 deposit)
Utilities are split evenly, usually around $120 per person (rough estimated, can be more or less)
Is huge and sunny, with a large WALK-IN CLOSET and private EN-SUITE BATHROOM! The room can fit a king-size bed, a desk, a floor mirror, and a small sofa spaciously. It also comes with a wall-mounted heating and a/c unit.
THE BUILDING / NEIGHBORHOOD
The building has a laundry room, gym and parking garage. It is a 7 min walk to the Q/B lines and right in front of the B8/B68 buses. It is really close to Prospect Park and Industry City.
The neighborhood is a mix of quiet tree-lined Victorian residences with great local bars and restaurants. There's an amazing coffee shop next door and a variety of grocery stores/24-hour bodegas/ and a weekend farmers market.
I am a female in my 20's who is careful with Covid safety practices and expect the same from my roommate. I have a cat and lots of plants, which I tend to on a regular basis when relaxing at home.
I am looking for someone who is clean, chill, respectful, and friendly (these are traits I share myself) We will be sharing the common areas: including the living room, kitchen and also the HUGE sunny balcony that is great for BBQ-ing and hanging out. I work long hours and am looking ideally for (just) ONE roommate to share the occasional drink and conversation with, communication is extremely important, would definitely like to be friends with who I live with and foster a peaceful, chill home.
* Due to covid, I am holding video calls with prospective flatmates for a video tour and to get a sense of how we vibe. *
If video chat goes well then next steps are a live showing.
If interested, please tell me a bit about yourself:
- When is your preferred move in date?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What is your credit score
- Please provide a social media handle if you have one!
- Apartment share
- Flatbush - Ditmas Park
- $1,300 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 01 Jan 2021
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate