$1650 HUGE, SUNNY room with private bathroom
Room available August 13th 2022 in a shared spacious 2 BD/2 BA apartment. (Move in date is flexible, September works too)
Looking for someone who can commit to at least 2 months (to possibly a year). Room comes unfurnished, (though current roommate wants to sell her bed/desk at the end of her sublet)
- Open floor plan
- An abundance of natural sunlight
- High ceilings
- Spacious living room and kitchen
- Large outdoor terrace
- Located on the 3rd Floor (elevator/stair access)
- In building Laundry Room / Gym / Parking Garage
Near the B and Q Trains (35 mins to midtown)
* Good income and credit score preferred *
$1,650 rent (move in fees are 1st month rent + $1,500 deposit)
Is huge and sunny, with a large WALK-IN CLOSET and private EN-SUITE BATHROOM! The room can fit a king-size bed, a desk, a floor mirror, and a small sofa spaciously. It also comes with a wall-mounted heating and a/c unit.
THE BUILDING / NEIGHBORHOOD
The building has a laundry room, gym and parking garage. It is a 7 min walk to the Q/B lines and right in front of the B8/B68 buses. It is really close to Prospect Park and Industry City.
The neighborhood is a mix of quiet tree-lined Victorian residences with great local bars and restaurants. There's an amazing coffee shop next door and a variety of grocery stores/24-hour bodegas/ and a weekend farmers market.
I am a female in my 20's who is careful with Covid safety practices and expect the same from my roommate. I'm friendly and sociable and am working from home, so looking for a responsible / sociable roommate.
The ideal roommate is someone who likes cats, is clean, chill, and responsible (these are traits I share myself). We will be sharing the common areas: including the living room, kitchen and also the HUGE sunny terrace that is great for BBQ-ing and hanging out.
This is a peaceful, chill home with lots of plants and a friendly cat!
* Due to covid, I am holding video calls with prospective flatmates for a video tour and to get a sense of how we vibe. *
If video chat goes well then next steps are a live showing.
If interested, please tell me a bit about yourself:
- When is your preferred move in date?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What is your social media handle?
- Apartment share
- Flatbush - Ditmas Park
- $1,650 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, reading, cooking, travelling, yoga, biking, netflix, gardening, concerts, design, podcasts
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate