Private room in Brooklyn w/ private bath!
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102115682
We are the community-oriented Coliving company that offers the easiest way to rent your room or bed, with the possibility to move in even within a few hours after booking. We offer the most affordable prices with great quality of service and it's the best value for money. We provide a place where like-minded people rent private or shared rooms and share common living spaces in houses and apartment buildings.
As our resident, you’ll enjoy free unlimited access to 90+GYMs as well as multiple co-working spaces around New York City. This is a unique offer on the market!
Our Bernard Brooklyn Home is unparalleled in New York Co-Living's skyline.
The inside amenities have been meticulously thought over, providing you with a main great-sized living room with comfortable co-working space, an ultra-modern fully equipped gym, a big game room with a full line of entertainments, and a cozy backyard - everything has been crafted to meet the needs of modern city-dwellers. To top this all off is an expansive and mind-blowing rooftop. At night it offers one of Manhattan’s most romantic views.
You cover a monthly fee and everything comes included: no utility bills, no unexpected maintenance costs!
The full security deposit in the equivalent of one monthly fee is required.
We do have a No Deposit Living Program to help offset the up-front cost to rent and you don’t need to freeze the big amount while you are living at SharedEasy. Rhino the security deposit alternative is also available for all stays of more than 6 months.
Each room feels calm, spacious, and light, offering the ideal respite from busy city living. Your room will be move-in ready and fully furnished, there's no need to even bring a pillow:) Individual safes are provided.
All shared rooms are non-mixed gender and well-equipped. Some 3-people shared rooms have their own en-suite bathroom. Please ask for availability.
All private rooms are equipped with a desk, queen-size bed, and closet.
Bernard Brooklyn Home was exclusively designed to be comfortable for all members in any room of the house. Our Coliving space includes a living room, and kitchen, allowing you plenty of room to cook, work and relax, all while getting to know people from all around the world. You will stay in the 5-6 bedroom apartment with access to all building’s amenities. Enjoy a rooftop view or play table football in the game room. Do some work or study at our Coworking zone or simply make a barbeque in the cozy backyard. There's something for every type of resident at the Bernard Brooklyn Home.
many shared supply essentials, so you don’t need to spend your money on it;
regular weekly cleaning so you can focus fully on your work or study;
all our cleaning supplies are eco-friendly and allergen-free;
24/7 security cameras in all common areas.
Centered in one of Brooklyn’s finest areas, you are close to multi-cultural dining and event centers, parks, and art galleries as well as the largest pick of shopping centers to cater to all your needs as well as quick access to most of New York’s businesses and offices.
The C and A Trains run from Manhattan to MacDonough Street via Kingston Throop Station and Nostrand Ave Station. Nostrand Station is a 7 min walk from the house and Kingston Throop Station is a 6 min walk.
1) Stay overnight is single only. No overnight guest stays.
2) Wash dishes/kitchen appliances every time after food or drinks, and clean the sink of the food remains every time after use.
3) Separate the waste - there is a special container for Plastic, Glass, and Metal ONLY. 4)Turn off lights / TV in the main areas when not in use.
5) Check and turn off the oven and gas when not in use.
6) Fridge and Food shelves are divided between guests – please use your designated area, otherwise, if you leave the food outside your area – it can be removed during cleaning.
7) Alcohol – being a health-oriented community, we recommend minimizing alcohol consumption in SharedEasy.
8) Don’t leave your stuff in the common areas – it can be removed to the special Lost and Found boxes.
9) Quiet hours – 10 pm – 8 am (no loud music, talks, TV… etc.)
10) Smoking/Drugs are not allowed anywhere in SharedEasy.
11) Clean the bathroom/toilet after each use and remove any dirt/hair etc.
12) Night check-in (after 9 pm) may be also organized for an extra fee of $35. We can't guarantee check-in between 12:00 am and 9 am, however, if we are able to do it, there will be a $70 late check-in fee.
Iron and ironing board
Satellite or Cable
- House share
- $2,550 monthly (large)
- 11 Sep 2023
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord