Spacious Room For Lease In Beautiful Bronx House!
We're looking for a female roomie who is a good fit to share our beautifully polished 3-bedroom house in Melrose! This spacious bedroom is available for lease to a responsible and clean housemate. Located right by the 2 + 5 express trains at Jackson Ave station so it’s a quick 25 minute ride to Midtown.
- Unfurnished room on 2nd floor
- Great closet space to indulge your inner shopaholic
- Utilities + Wifi INCLUDED
- Move-in date: January flexible
- Gorgeously remodeled bathroom and additional half bathroom on 1st floor
- Big living and dining room area for space to decompress
- Finished kitchen with new appliances
- 6 min walk to 2 + 5 (both west and east side Manhattan access!) trains at Jackson Ave station
- 9 min walk to 3rd ave-149th st hub
- Multiple supermarkets within a block or two: ALDI (!!), MET, Fine Fare, Foodtown
- Laundromats just around the corner
- Blink Fitness and Planet Fitness nearby
- Numerous independently owned coffee shops, bars, restaurants
A little about me:
- 32 y/o respectful and responsible non-smoker who likes to keep a tidy place
- I generally keep to myself and like open communication so looking for the same.
- I work shift hours in healthcare, love travel, and cannot resist good food and conversation.
- Cleanliness is a must.
- Two month's rent: First and security deposit
- Proof of income and great credit
- $25 for background and credit check
- No pets aside from caged pets
Please tell me about yourself and what you are looking for! I am happy to chat if you have any questions :) Would love to set up a virtual tour.
- House share
- Mott Haven
- $800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 35
- Any pets?
- reading, travelling, food, photography, tv, comedy, meeting new people, game of thrones
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate