Bedroom suites in New Townhome near Dumbarton
*** Open House this Saturday 1-4pm and Sunday 2-5pm ***
38931 Dandelion Place, Newark
Brand New 3-Story Townhome in Newark with new appliances, including Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Stove, and Oven. Located near Dumbarton bridge.
This listing is for the downstairs bedroom suite. The other bedroom suite on the third floor is also for rent: 184 sq. ft. ($1500). Please contact me for more details.
First Floor Bedroom + Private Bathroom -- approximately 194 sq. ft.
- End Unit ~1,933 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms (every bedroom has its own private bathroom)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Large Deck ~88 sq. ft.
- Kitchen with all new appliances and granite island and counter tops
- Central A/C and Heating
- Hot water recirculation pump
- Attached 2 car garage + street parking
- Walking distance to Asian supermarkets, Newark Farmers Market, restaurants, and NewPark Mall
- 10 minutes drive to 85C Bakery Cafe and Fremont Hub Shopping Center
- 10 minutes to Facebook in Fremont, less than 20 minutes to Facebook Building 20, Menlo Park
- 12 minutes to Fremont Bart or Warmsprings Bart Stations
- 9 minutes to Washington Hospital
- 11 minutes to Logitech
- 12 minutes to Tesla Factory
- 24 minutes to Googleplex
- 30 minutes to Stanford University
$1600 per month, HOA and WiFi included
Utilities not included, split evenly 3 ways
First month rent + $1600 deposit to move in
1 garage parking spot
No smoking of any kind in or near the home
- Shared property
$1,750 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,600 monthly (double/private bathroom)
- $1,500 monthly (double/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord