Master Room near Downtown Sunnyvale
We're looking for a new housemate in our 4 bedroom 2.5 bath house. We are 3 professional men in our twenties. The ideal housemate would be a friendly, social, and clean person. Housemate should have full-time employment/financially stable.
- 265ft Livable space
- 52ft Closet
- 69ft Master Bathroom
- 385ft Total
- Full private bath with two sinks, standing shower, jacuzzi, toilet
- 2nd floor
- 3 large openable windows
- Working fireplace
- *If you would like to have most of the garage to yourself, we can allocate it to you and add $75 to rent for $1500 total otherwise garage is equally shared*
- 1/2 mile (10 min walk) from downtown Sunnyvale Caltrain
- Less than 2 miles from LinkedIn Sunnyvale, 3 miles from Google Sunnyvale (Tech Corners, Moffett Place) and Apple Park
- Easy access to 101, 237, Central Expressway, and Lawrence Expressway
- Always street parking available, driveway parking for 2 cars
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2.2k sqft single family home w/ small yard and attached garage (Currently shared garage, see above note)
- Washer/dryer in house
- Kitchen w/ dishwasher, fridge, gas oven/stove, and microwave
- Full central A/C, Heating
- Sonic Fiber Internet 1gbps/1gbps, Wi-Fi, Wired Ethernet available
- Monthly housecleaners
- $1425 Rent, month to month lease
- Utilities + Cleaners: Over the last 6 months our average was $225, but the cost fluctuates every other month due to 6 week billing cycle for our water, cleaning cost is $40 per person.
- $1,000 security deposit
Landlord does not allow pets or multiple occupants in one room
If you're interested, please email with details about yourself, your desired stay duration, and desired move in date.
- House share
- $1,425 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 28
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate