Sunny and Sunny Brooklyn Heights Abode
Incredibly bright and serene bedroom in a beautiful 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment just steps from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. The apartment is private and quiet, overlooking the lovely backyard of our neighboring townhouse, making it ideal for remote working.
- Common spaces (kitchen, living room, dining area, bathroom) are full equipped so no need to bring anything but yourself and your personal belongings!
- Amenities: W/D in Building, virtual doorman, Dishwasher, Elevator, live-in super (super sweet and responsive)
- Utilities: Heat and water are included. We pay approx $30-40 a month per roomie for a combo of electricity, internet, and gas
- Roomies: The space is shared with a lovely couple, one who works in healthcare and the other in childcare. Both women are incredibly sweet and considerate, and make an active effort to make the apartment a welcoming home for everyone. They’re a fun basketball-loving duo that like to keep the house tidy and are great at giving you privacy while also making themselves a safe and caring presence to come home to.
- Lease ends on Sept 1, 2021 but option to renew if you choose to!
- Nearby Transportation:
⁃ R,2,3,4,5 (Court Street) - .21 miles
⁃ 2,3 (Clark st) - .24 miles
⁃ R, 2,3,4,5 Borough Hall - .34 miles
⁃ A, C (High Street) - 0.4 miles
⁃ A, C,F, R (Jay St-MetroTech) - 0.5 miles
- Apartment share
- Brooklyn Heights
- $1,500 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 27
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate