Private furnished one-bedroom & on-suite bathroom
We are renting out a fully-furnished room in a brand-new house and are looking for a friendly and compatible roommate.
Details of the room:
1. Entry level and separate from the rest of the house for privacy.
2. Private en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower (marble counters, glass shower enclosing, high-pressure showerhead)
3. Furnished with full bed, study desk, armchair, side table and closet.
4. Studio Kitchenette installed with stove, microwave, kettle and toaster for mild-to-moderate cooking.
5. Access to separate Fridge, Washer and Dryer.
6. Street Parking available.
7. Beautiful views of Communication Hills, 1 minute walk to Valley of Heart's Delight Park, 2 minute walk to William-Manly Park, 15 minute walk to Vierra Park and access to walking and running trails and iconic workout stairs.
8. Easy access to Caltrain station (1.2 miles to Capitol Light Rail, 2 miles to Capitol Caltrain, 5 miles to Tamien Caltrain, 6 miles to San Jose Diridon) and supermarkets, downtown San Jose. Other roommates drive through Tamien/Diridon Caltrain Monday-Friday (Carpool option available).
Details of current Roommates:
We are three - Jane, Richie and Adi - living in the unit upstairs. We enjoy travelling, cooking, hikes, and board games! Our house mascot is our adorable (and very clean) doggo Shaffy who will not have access to the private unit or its entrance. We would like our 4th housemate to be someone who we can trust and perhaps be friends with over time!
- House share
- San Jose
- $1,200 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord