Furnished Full Room in North End #276 C
Twin room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in North End. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This recently renovated 3 bedroom home is located steps from the iconic Hanover Street in Boston's North End. A prime spot, with all the things required to make a house a home: brand new kitchen appliances, mosaic tile-in shower, softly painted bedroom accent walls and a short walk to all the best Italian restaurants in the city.
About This Room
Ready your personal trainer on speed-dial, because this is a room that is nearly impossible to tear away from. Featuring modern funishings with a mid-centuary beat; all you need to bring is your favorite fiddle leaf and whatever outfits you are planning to wear on that date before you cancel.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#276: North End Twin Room C
- Apartment share
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker