#330 A Furnished Queen Room in Upham's Corner
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Savin Hill. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Take a heavy exhale with an abundance of space, natural light and modern amenities in this brand new 4 bedroom home (we're talking every nook and cranny - brand new). Conveniently located 10 minutes on foot to the red line and a mile from the UMass Boston Campus. With 2 spacious full baths, an eat-in kitchen with sleek appliances including a French door fridge, and gorgeously detailed moldings at every corner - you'll forget you're 20 minutes from downtown Boston.
About This Room
This queen bedroom has everything you could ask for. With two large windows, blackout shades, a writing desk and free square footage to add your own pieces if you choose - we'd pretty much call this bedroom luxe life.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#330: Savin Hill Queen Room A
- Apartment share
- Uphams Corner
- $1,150 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker