Cozy Room in Brighton #571 D
Unfurnished Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Brighton. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
Located in one of Boston’s best neighborhoods, this spacious 5-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom shared apartment is a great place for a long term or short term stay, whichever you prefer. Newly refurbished, this beautiful third-floor apartment comes equipped with a washer and dryer, hardwood floors, and central heating and air conditioning. Each room can accommodate a queen-size bed and workspace. Conveniently located, this Washington Street apartment is just minutes away from Boston College Brighton Campus, neighborhood parks, some of the best public schools in Boston, and the Cleveland Circle station.
About This Room
This room may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#571: Brighton Queen room D
- Apartment share
- $775 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker