Harborview Ensuite Furnished All Included
Perfect for working professionals! Close to Ferry: 5 mins bus / 20 mins walk.
2 Ensuite Rooms Available in 3BR Apartment:
- Large: Bright bay windows w/ Harbor view.! Available 6/29.
- Medium: Garden view. Available 8/9.
- Location: 1 block from buses to ferry (s40/44). Near RUMC & Snug Harbor. 1 block from Harbor.
- Ensuite - your own private bathroom
- All utilities, fast WiFi, on-site laundry included!
- Furnished with full double bed, work desk, drawers (unfurnished also possible)
- Share kitchen and living room with working professional in early 30s
- Responsible and clean working professional
- Absolutely NO: smokers, drugs, alcoholics
- Long term 6+ months (shorter term add $50/month)
- Single occupancy
- Credit check with Good credit
- Proof of employment income: you must earn at least 40X rent annually ($38K) or have a guarantor. This can be: Letter of employment stating length of work and salary. First two pages of last year’s tax return. Two pay stubs.
- Bonus: Reference from former landlord
- Security deposit + first month's rent + last month's rent
PLEASE SEND: (please copy into your message, w/o this info will NOT be answered )
- Full name & contact info
- Do you have Good credit?
- Is your annual income 40X rent?
- Move in date & duration
- Your LinkedIn/FB
- When can you view?
- House share
- New Brighton
St George Station
(0-5 minutes by bus)
- $900 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- $825 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 29 Jun 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate