Spacious Furnished Private Room for Male
Spacious Room for Male, Exceptional Amenities, Scenic Bayside Town of Benicia.
Seeking professional male for large furnished private room in a contemporary home on the picturesque waterfront of North San Francisco Bay Area.
Single occupancy, no overnight guests. No pets. Three month minimum stay.
Quarter acre lot, on quiet court, in safe desirable neighborhood.
- Off Street parking.
- Bathroom and refrigerator shared.
- Full use privileges in kitchen, laundry, common areas, yards.
- Exercise equipment, Cross country skier, Elliptical, Back stretcher
.- Storage shelf in garage for boxes.
Numerous amenities, Newly remodeled, Many upgrades:
- Air conditioning, Ceiling fans.
- Open concept design kitchen with large island.
- Expansive Nine foot ceilings, Fireplace, Double french doors.
- Hardwood floors, Tile, Wall to wall carpets.
- Outdoor kitchen, rotisserie, grill, bar.
- Patio, pergola, rose garden, lawns, organic garden planters, with professional gardeners.
3 minutes - 2 miles to:
Historic Downtown district, Restaurants, Cafes, Galleries, Boutiques, Wharf, Marina, Shopping Centers, Library, Post Office, Gym.
Benicia State Recreation Area, Open space preserves, Walking trails.
Freeways 780/680/80: 4-8 minutes:
- Martinez Amtrak, Concord BART, Vallejo Ferry, Vallejo Transit Center, Soltrans Bus.
Free Utilities, Services, Supplies:
- high speed wifi internet, basic cable tv, electricity, gas, water, sewer, trash, gardener, housekeeper, bedding, towels, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning products.
$945 month, $945 deposit. Available now.
Please call me and leave a voicemail with your details.
- House share
- $945 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 67
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord