$875 / 1br - 130ft2 - $875 Room in shared 4BR hous
Room available in 4BR, 2.5ba house! We are currently 2 guys and one lady who are all very laid back and quiet. We are all very pandemic conscious and would be looking for someone like-minded. In our spare time, we like to play video and board games and watch comedy and Twitch.
The house is pretty big, with a large foyer, living room, dining room, and kitchen. There's also a dedicated laundry room and garage that we use for storage.
Parking - The house's nickname is The Concrete House, because the front yard is a concrete extension of the sidewalk, which means there is room for four cars to be parked on the property (I selected carport because this arrangement wasn't available in the dropdown list). You would have a guaranteed spot parking on the property (open-air - not covered i. e. not garage/carport but not street parking either)
Laundry - there's a working washer and dryer in the laundry room that we all use. The washer was recently replaced and the dryer works well too
The lease is a unique arrangement - everyone in the house is on a month to month agreement on the lease, and the rents of the individual rooms are standardized/agreed upon by the tenants. Rent goes to one of the other tenants each month, who pays the full amount to the property owner. The whole house rent is $4200, the advertised room is $875.
Deposit is $1025
Utilities are not included - tenants manage electric, gas, water, and internet. Internet is about $15 / month, and electic+gas+water typically range between $120 and $150/month depending on the season.
The house is in close walking distance to Target, Safeway, Whole Foods, downtown Sunnyvale, Caltrain, Safeway, Habit, Five Guys, and more.
House has a large, private backyard
Landlord says no live-in pets, sorry!
If you're interested, reach out and we can give you a tour with proper COVID precautions. The landlord has an application process that you would then go through.
About the space:
- 130sq/ft room with a window looking at the backyard. The room has 2 closets.
- Shared access to both a full and half bath
- Furnished living room with TV
- Kitchen use with existing kitchenware
- Garage used for storage and exercise
- Use of spacious backyard
- Large driveway going around the front of the house provides lots of off-street parking.
- Landlord is local but respectful
About the location:
- A 10-minute walk to the Caltrain Station
- Walking distance to several shopping centers, including Target, Safeway, Sprouts, Trader Joes,
and brand new Whole Foods
- Walking distance to Downtown Sunnyvale (mostly for post-covid)
- Just off El- Camino
- 10 minutes to either 101 or 280
Please email me with any questions.
- House share
- $875 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 50
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate