$1,100 /month ROOM 4 RENT- Silver Creek HS area
Looking for a responsible, non-smoker roommate with steady employment. SINGLE OCCUPANCY. I’m the owner. *Received 1st COVID shot. Will be fully vaccinated end of April.*
- Room is L-13 plus feet X W-11 plus feet with a large closet and lots of additional closet space in the hallway. The room is furnished with queen size bed frame.
- full bathroom upstairs, half-bath downstairs. Each person has their own bathroom- only share the shower.
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Full house privileges (cooking, etc.)
- 2 story/3 bedroom townhouse, 1220 square feet
- Large 2 car garage parking (one space for roommate/one for me)
- Rent includes water, internet, and 2X/month housekeeping. PGE is split.
- Looking for a tenant/roommate who is a career professional, respectful, stable, and good personality
- Month-to-month lease with an option for 6 months or longer
- Security deposit $1K with a criminal background, credit check, and income verification required. Application fee $30 USD.
- no parties, no loud noises, no drugs, no smoking
- LGBTQ friendly home
- by Q-Pot, San Jose. Exit Capital Expressway
- Sprout’s Farmers grocery store, Target, AAA across the street
- Easy access to 101
- San Jose Downtown (4.6 miles)
- San Jose State (4 miles)
- Eastridge Mall and new Eastridge Costco (1.5 miles)
- House share
- Silver Creek
- $1,100 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord