Santa Clara furnished bedroom with attached bath
I have one furnished bedroom with attached bath available for rent in my 2 story single family home. I am looking for a quiet, respectful, professional roommate who is looking for a short term lease ranging from now until June (room is currently available) 3 month minimum!
You will be sharing the home with me, who will be commuting between east and west coasts, as well as one other roommate (TBD) when the other room is ready to be rented. If you have a friend who is looking I may be able to expedite the room to make it more quickly available! This space is ideal for someone who wants a calm, quiet place to return to after work or after class.
The room comes with a personal microwave and mini fridge, perfect for someone who doesn’t cook frequently within the household and wants quick access in their room. There is also a kitchen available for use, as long as you clean up after yourself and maintain it. Priority to renters that cook minimally.
1. Large bay windows with plenty of natural light
2. Double closest
3. Private bathroom with direct entry and shower and tub
4. Air conditioner unit if needed, house stays pretty temperate because it was built with great installation (by my dad :) ). Room heater available, ceiling fan, also central air.
5. Mattress and bed, linens if you’d like
6. Chest of drawers
7. 600 mbps Internet, tv with smart tv attachments (we do not pay cable)
1. Plenty of parking both in driveway and on street, always.
2. Furnished living room with streaming capabilities on smart tv
4. Lovely and peaceful backyard & deck
5. Outdoor Camera security system
6. Keyless front door entry
1. Quiet Santa Clara family neighborhood
2. 1 block to Steven’s creek, Walmart neighborhood market, voyager coffee shop
3. Equidistant to Santa Row/Valley Fair and Main-street Cupertino (9 min bike ride, 5 min drive)
4. Near to Strawberry Park Shopping Center (Mitsuwa, daiso, Paris baguette, 7 tea, coffee + water), Lion Market, Safeway, Luckys Market
5. Local parks within biking distance: Santa Clara Central Park & Rec, Eisenhower/Maywood, John Mise
I am fixing aspects of the house looking to rent it out entirely to a family later in the year. This is why I’m looking for a short term renter!
This means at times during your stay there may be a day or so my dad and I will be working on the house (ex. Packing up a room, maybe doing a yard sale, painting a room, etc.) None of this will be on your bed or bath and you will be given notice of this work.
** ONLY people who are okay with this will be considered.
I am looking for a professional, responsible working adult who is low maintenance like myself. I will be in and out and want to trust that my home is in good hands and will be shown the same love and care as if it were your family home too!
If you are looking for a social home this will not be a great fit as I am a commuter.
If you’re interested, please message me:
1. A little description about yourself/ what you’re looking for
2. Your current employment status
3. Your reasoning for considering a short term rental, how long you’re looking for
- House share
- Santa Clara
- $1,599 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, movies, dancing, fashion, design, going out, sewing
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord