3 Floor Townhouse, 2 Living Rooms, Theater
Private bedroom with full bath shared with 1 roommate. You will have 2 professional, male roommates in mid-20s who work in tech. Great separation of spaces for seclusion as well as good hangout spots for socializing. Open to close relationship, or do your own thing.
- 1st floor theater / living room with large projector screen
- 2nd floor additional living room with TV
- your private bedroom on the 3rd floor
- outdoor patio with outdoor fireplace, grill, and umbrella
- fully stocked kitchen (utensils, appliances, spices, ingredients, pots/pans, plates, silverware, tools)
- shared entertainment / electronics (see below)
- community pool and clubhouse 1 block away
- guest bathroom is separate
- central heating and A/C. Each of the 3 floors have separate climate controls for maximum comfort.
Furniture / Room:
- Your room will not be furnished (pictured furniture for reference only, including queen bed)
- Lofted / high ceilings with skylights. Currently blocked out with dark cloth. Removable. Closable shades also installed.
- Standard closet
- 1 other roommate on your (3rd) floor sharing the full bathroom
- 1 roommate will be on the 2nd floor with their own private bathroom/suite
- a 3rd (half) bath is available for guests / general use
- The rest of the house will be fully furnished as shown
Ready for move-in 12/29/2021. Minimum 3 months. Move-in date and timeframe negotiable. Ideally fill entirety of Jan 2022 - June 2022 (6 months), but can do any period within that time. Original lease ends July 2022, what happens after will be depend on everyone's plans.
- #1: 28 year old male, software engineer
- #2: 26 year old male, software engineer
- Average cleanliness, looking for someone who is also clean. We also hire cleaners occasionally to freshen up the place more.
- Open to doing everything or nothing together with you.
- Okay to have guests / friends / etc.
- Okay with drinking, vaping, , etc. Any actual smoke can be done outdoors / in patio.
- High-speed, 1 Gb/s, fiber optic internet and WiFi
- All utilities are about $230/month, depending on season. Not included in rent.
- spot in 2-car attached garage negotiable
- limited parking spots next to garage (first come, first serve)
- private street parking spaces available (first come, first serve)
- public street parking available (30 sec - 1 min walk)
- projector + screen
- sound bar + woofer
- 60 in (?) TV
- Switch (with permission)
- N64 (with permission)
- washer and dryer
- stove + oven
- separate oversize freezer
- Keurig coffee maker
- toaster oven
- pressure cooker
- slow cooker
- sous vide
- outdoor grill
- outdoor fireplace
- outdoor hose
- attic area for extra storage
- some space in the garage
- walkable distance to Safeway grocery store (or 3 min drive)
- right next to Santa Clara University
- in a dead end neighborhood, fairly quiet
- 10 min walk to Caltran / Amtrak station that can take you all the way to San Francisco or Berekley, or employers in the area. So car not required for long distance travel, but highly recommended for traveling locally.
- House share
- San Jose
- $1,150 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 28
- Any pets?
- cooking, films, art, hiking, food, video games, work, outdoors, biking, netflix, tv, wine, tennis, socializing, technology
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate