Great Opportunity to live in Amazing location
We are renting our big Master Bedroom in our 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment. Bedroom is fully furnished with brand new bed and mattress/sheets.
Rent: $1599, includes utility bill (garbage, sewer, water, electricity, internet).
Where: San Jose, off Capitol Expressway and Highway 87
Who will you be living with?
We are 2 guys (I work in healthcare, and the other roommate works in business). We often work to late hours so you will have the house to yourself and my 2 cats (I would not recommend this place if you are Allergic to cats). Cats are super friendly and always down to kick back with you if you are using the common area.
Parking: There is always nearby street parking available.
Amenities: In unit laundry machine and drier, fridge, microwave, Nespresso/ coffee maker, swimming pool, lots of walking area with fountains within the apartment complex.
Pros: fully furnished apartment/master bedroom, great location/highway access, Good roommates, Cats (2 of those).
What we look for in our new roommate:
1) We like to always keep the common area clean. So, we vacuum and clean up after ourselves, and we have the same expectations from our future roommate (Including washing the dishes).
2) We have 2 cats in the apartment that have access to the common area. Our roommate should be comfortable with cats, not allergic to cats, and responsible of not letting the fluffballs escape the apartment.
- Apartment share
- San Jose
- $1,599 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 7 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 47
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate