New Room for (Female Only) in Single-Family House
Location: (Female Only) Single Occupancy Only
- Easy access to major freeways 101 and 680
- 5 minutes to Lake Cunningham
- Near FoodMaxx, Rite Aid, Eastridge Mall, In-N-Out
- 5 to 7 minutes Enterprise-Rent-A-Car
- 3 minutes to Lee’s Laundromat
Room Details: Rent amount will include Utilities, Water, Garbage, Wi-Fi, LIGHT COOKING ONLY, Wall Heater, share bathroom and common areas, and Laundry is off-site.
-Room (Small Size)
*8 ft. x 11 ft. include mirror wall closet
*1st month's rent $750/m plus $750 security deposit (Refundable)
*New floors, wall paint, room light, and windows
- Term is 6-months, renew term every 6 months
- Move in ready by 3/1/2020
- Security deposit will be return at the end of the rental term contingent if the room is left undamaged
- Full Access to common areas (includes Microwave, Kitchen Utensils, Oven, Refrigerator, and Toaster)
- Driveway parking and plenty of street parking
- Looking for professional responsible, clean, and quiet female renter
- No overnight guest visit, no pets, no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs, no loud music, no burning candles
- Tenant will share a full bathroom
- Property has security system
- Household consumables may be provided by the landlord
** Renter’s evaluation will consist of providing a free credit check and employment verification (Bank statements or 3 months paystub or W2)
- House share
- San Jose
- $750 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord