$1150 Large Room with Private Washroom for Rent -
Large room with en-suite private washroom in the beautiful hilltop community of Communications Hills.
- Room comes with small kitchenette that contains fridge, microwave, etc.
- Room is located on the lower level so practically separate entrance and privacy for the tenant.
- En-suite washroom was remodeled last year with new faucets, granite countertops, etc.
- Brand new carpet installed in the room few months ago as well.
- Brand new laundry machines (washer and dryer).
- All utilities included (electric, gas, cable, internet, water, garbage).
- Includes Wi-Fi and CableTV. - Central AC and Heat.
** AVAILABILITY: 1st SEPTEMBER 2019 **
Communications Hills location:
- mins away from downtown San Jose, Highway 87, 280, 85, Caltrain.
- close to shopping malls (5 minutes from Westfield Oakridge mall, The Plant).
- 5 mins walk to the market plaza (85 bakery, supermarket, restaurants, banks, etc.). - access to hiking trails, beautiful views of the valley.
- safe, clean and well maintained.
The house is over 2400 sq. ft. We are a small family looking to rent out the room to a professional, clean and financially stable female.
- Ideally looking for a long term tenant (6 months to 1 year).
- Security deposit: $1500
* No pets, no smoking, no drugs
Note: Room will be professionally cleaned once current tenant move out.
- House share
- San Jose
- $1,150 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord