Housemate Wanted: Private room in a house of young
Hello! My fantastic housemates and I (3M,1F) are looking for a 5th housemate to join our spacious 5-bedroom home ASAP. Our lease is month-to-month and we are conveniently located just a short walk from San Jose Diridon Caltrain Station (with lots of shops and restaurants in walking distance as well).
The available room comes with:
- Large closet
- Street-side window view
- Bathroom with tub & shower, shared with 1 other person
- House cleaners every 3 weeks to clean bathrooms and common areas
- On-site laundry
- An off-street parking spot
- Shared kitchen (only a few of us cook regularly)
- Extra storage space in the basement
- Average monthly utilities cost is $116 per person. This includes internet, gas, electricity, water, and house cleaning. Bills are split 5 ways.
- No pets without an ESA certificate
- Proof of income will be required for the application
If you’re interested, please send us an email telling us a little about yourself, your housing history, and your soonest possible move-in date.
We have all been living here for a few years already and have become like family. We have house meetings once every month or two to check-in with each other and make sure any household misalignments or inefficiencies are addressed. We’re all pretty chill and respectful of each other’s lifestyles and sleep schedules, and we look forward to getting to know you!
- House share
- Saint Leo's
- $860 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 32
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate