Private Room in quiet friendly neighborhood
Single Room + shared bathroom
- Quiet room with share large bathrooms (4 rooms available)
- Common Area with plenty of spaces: Living room, dinning room and kitchen fully equipped
- Located in Rosemary Gardens neighborhoods of San Jose, 95110.
- Close to public transportation. Close to SJC airport, downtown and others amenities
- Easy access to hwy 87, 880 and 101), downtown San Jose, proposed Google campus, and Tech companies (Meta, Google, Nvidia, Cisco…) and other companies for professional
- Close to Santa Clara University and San Jose State University for Student
- No pet. No smoking
- No overnight guests
- Single occupation per room
- $1300/month includes utilities + wifi $1800 deposit (last month + $500 security). Online application. Terms are negotiable base on credit result
- Parking on the street with plenty of space in quiet neighborhood
- About current housemates: a married quiet couple staying in the one larger room. Friendly and easy going. The house is a 5 Beds 2 baths remodeled recently . Completely remodeled 2 hallway full bathrooms. Choice of hardwood floor or carpet if the room still available. All windows are 2 layers of double pane glass for extra quiet.
- Ready to move in January, 2022
- House share
- Rosemary Gardens
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 45
- Any pets?
- music, films, travelling, sports, photography, family, board games, health, anime, meeting new people, chess, engineering, poker
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate