$1000 bedroom in 2bed1bath
Utilities: ~$55 - $65/month/person ($110 - $130 total, split with 1 other person)
Application fee: $50 one-time charge
- Large ~12.5Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ x 9.7Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ bedroom with large window and closet
- ~900 sq ft 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment
- This is an end unit upstairs! No neighbors above, only below
- Quiet unit/location
- Shared kitchen, living room, bathroom with only one other person
- No live-in couples please
- Laundry (coin-operated) onsite
- 1 assigned covered parking spot shared with current tenant
- Water & garbage included
- Granite countertops in kitchen
I am a young working professional in healthcare. I would prefer a roommate who is clean, respectful, and is not too loud. LGBTQIA+ friendly! IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m a fully vaccinated (and soon to be boosted) individual taking serious precautions regarding COVID in avoiding large crowds and would appreciate the same from you! Serious inquiries only please. Please email me for additional information or questions, thank you!
- Apartment share
- Palo Alto
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, films, sports, food, video games, working out, fitness, gaming, gym, exercise, netflix, concerts, restaurants, computers
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate