Private room & bath & exclusive-use parking space
Hi, I am a female engineer looking for a female housemate who is clean, respectful, and independent. Please read the post in detail before sending me a message. Thank you!
If you are interested in renting the room and think we may get along, please reply with a bit about yourself.
As to questions about pets, unfortunately, the house has not been set up to have a pet-proof environment yet. If you love dogs and/or cats, I believe you know how important a pet-proof environment is to keep them safe.
- A guest room in a 2B/2B townhome style condo is available in a safe, quiet, and cozy community, in the area of Santa Teresa.
- Easy access to highways 85, 87, and 101.
- Target, Safeway, Costco, cafes, restaurants, and gyms are reachable within a 1-mile radius.
- The place is an 8-minute walk from the Cottle Light Rail Station.
- Within the community, there is a pool with spa, and basketball/tennis courts close by.
Room for Rent:
- The bedroom is furnished with a full-size bed frame, a mattress, a storage dresser, and a floor lamp. They can be removed if you prefer an unfurnished room.
- You will have an exclusive-use parking space (40 seconds walking distance from the house).
- Rent is $1200 per month plus shared utilities (e. g., electricity, gas, water, WiFi, etc.; $60 - $100 per person mainly depending on the usage of AC and heating). A security deposition of $1200 is due at leasing signing.
- Six-month lease and then month to month.
Features and Amenities:
- Parking: Designated
- Nest Cooling/Heating System
- Washer/Dryer: In Unit
- Gas Range
- Water Softener for Hot Water
- 55'' Smart TV
- Outdoor Space: Balcony
- Credit Report and Background Check
- Single Occupancy ONLY
- Stable income verification, Good credit (700+), and background history
- No Drugs/ inside smoking/ alcohol dependency/ partying or loud noises
- Light Cooking Preferred
- Your schedule fits with The Quiet Time between 11:00 p. m. - 7:00 a. m.
- Overnight guest is limited to no more than one at a time and no more than 3 days/month (random guest is not allowed)
- I am a female engineer and spend most of my time working in the office, Monday to Friday.
- I usually do not have specific schedules during weekends. I may go hiking, swimming, traveling, or hanging out with friends. I may also cook at home, then clean the house, and then relax at home with movies/music and wine/sake/梅子酒.
- I am fully vaccinated and have gotten a booster shot.
- House share
- Oak Ridge
- $1,200 monthly (small/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord