Lovely Private Space--1 BR, family room + bthrm
Large Private Space for Rent--3-5 months, possibly longer, for a female professional who works full-time outside the home.
Private entrance to lower level of townhome includes: a large bedroom, family room, and wet bar (kitchenette), and more.
720 sq. ft. space on the Montañas de Los Gatos properties near Camden and Hicks.
$1485 PLUS utilities ($135); includes HOA
Terms are negotiable for the ideal match.
Space is ready in 1-2 weeks. Ideal move-in date is 12/1. Please read all details before emailing your interest.
Please also share a few words or more about yourself if you would like to get a quicker response.
*laundry room (shared with other roommates)
*access to swimming pool, tennis courts
*outside/uncovered parking on property
*option to have partially furnished with existing furniture
*private space is located on the lower level of a 3-story townhome.
*location: 95124 zipcode, border of Almaden and Los Gatos/San Jose
OUR IDEAL ROOMMATE:
*Clear and positive communication skills.
*Very clean, tidy, clutter-free.
*Proof of stable job or income; financially responsible.
*Considerate, easy-going, healthy boundaries. Enjoys her personal space.
*Non-smoker in the home
* $1485 per month (plus utilities and outside property parking--$135)
* Will sign contract for 3-5 months; long-term possible.
* Security Deposit: one-month rent due with first month rent prior to move-in date. Security deposit will be returned (minus $150 non-negotiable cleaning fee), after walk-through is complete and no damage reported.
* $35 background check fee
* Proof of stable income/employer
* Previous landlord/rent references and 2 personal references
* $150 for one-time cleaning fee taken out of security deposit.
* Some terms are negotiable for the right match
- Shared property
- $1,485 monthly (double/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 5 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 40 to 45
- Any pets?
- nature, meditation, art, community events
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord