1B/1B Furnished Jr. Master Suite w/private bath
Private room with attached bathroom (dual vanity) and spacious walk-in closet
Close to major companies in SanJose/Fremont/Sunnyvale/Santa Clara (Google, Amazon, Cisco, Intel, Western Digital, Kaiser, KLA, Tesla, Paypal, Ebay, etc)
Quick access to all major freeways (I-880/680/237)
- Located in Central Milpitas off Calaveras, with tons of restaurants, grocery stores and shopping within 2 mile radius (Great Mall, Costco, Milpitas square and Town center)
- Walkable to Safeway, Grocery Bargain outlet, Starbucks, Panda Express, Subway, McD, Mountain Mike's Pizza and other Mexican, Italian, Thai restaurants
- Hidden lake park and Peter Gill park have nice trails for hiking and walking near by
- Close to public transportation - just ~1 mile to Milpitas BART /VTA
- Garage parking for tenant with guest parking inside community
- Laundry in unit
All utilities included in rent (gas, electric, internet, water and trash)
Room is currently furnished with bed/mattress (queen or twin), side table, clothes storage shelf
I'm hoping to find someone who is:
- Polite and working professional
- Clean and tidy
- Respectable of other people's space/stuff
- No smoking, drugs, parties
- No pets
- Single occupancy only
Minimal cooking preferred
Overnight guests limited to 1-3 days
- Minimum 9 months (month to month doable)
I'm the owner and currently live here. I'm my twenties, clean and tidy, work for a tech company, don't smoke, don't have pets; very friendly and easy to get along with
If you are interested, please get in touch for more details.
- House share
- $1,500 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 9 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord