Large Master Bedroom with Private Bath
Master bedroom with private bath, 25x15 (375 sqft), beautifully remodeled in a great interior location of Almaden Valley, San Jose. Walking distance (half a mile - 10 minutes walk) to VTA stop, USPS, Banks, Food, Safeway and Almaden Center, CVS and schools. Centrally located to Highways 85 and 87. Hi-grade laminate floors, new granite kitchenette (wet-bar), newer interior, new appliances, double pane windows, central air conditioning and central heating.
1 car parking in front of the garage. Nicely landscaped with good size backyard. Locked patio entrance to the room through backyard.
We're a family of 2 adults and 2 kids (Leland High School, Williams Elementary) - living in the rest of the house.
- Utilities included (Electricity, Water, Garbage, Wi-Fi Internet)
- Remodeled kitchenette (wet bar)
- Plenty of closet space with shelves, drawers and cloth hanging bars
- Laminate floors
- Parking in front of garage
- Washer/Dryer in garage
- Central air conditioning, central heating
- Large backyard with fruit trees
- Easy Commute: close to 85 and 87
- Near schools, banks, parks, restaurants, grocery stores, hospitals and shopping areas
- Walking distance to Almaden Center
- 3 miles to Costco, Westfield Oakridge Mall
- Close to Kaiser, IBM Research, Western Digital, Netflix, Roku etc.
- Non-smokers only
- Move-in ready
- First month's rent and security deposit due upon lease signing. Security deposit equivalent of one month rent.
- Rental agreement subject to successful application and credit check ($30 credit check fee)
If interested, please provide some information about yourself in the response.
Building Deposit Fee Maximum: 1595
Building Deposit Fee Minimum: 1595
Electricity included in rent
Garbage included in rent
Internet included in rent
Off Street Parking
Water included in rent
- House share
- Glenview Serenity
- $1,595 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 11 Oct 2021
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 48
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord