$750 Room for Rent - East Foothills SJ (san jose
We have one room available in our house since our previous roommate moved out. Rent is $750 and it includes all utilities (garbage, water, wifi, and electricity). We do not have cable but you're welcome to get your own.
The room is unfurnished. (The furniture you see in the pics will be gone by the time you move in).
We are two working professionals in our 30s and 40s and both of us are working from home. We have two small children that we try to put to bed by 9 pm. We enjoy entertaining occasional guests on weekends but end up going out most of the time.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a professional female housemate that works an 8-5 job during the week and goes back home for the weekend.
Location: East Foothills, San Jose between McKee and Berryessa
Bedroom: 10x11 ft with a built-in closet.
Lease Duration: Month-to-month with a 30-day notice
Pets Policy: No Pets Allowed
Property Type: Single-Family
- Limited kitchen accessed (1-day per/week to meal prep)
- Limited fridge and cabinet space (you can get your own mini-fridge)
- access to washer and dryer
- access to backyard and BBQ
- no access to the living room and dining room
- 8-minute drive to Berryessa Bart station
- smoking is permitted outside the home
- background check required
- no overnight guest
- due at signing: $650 (first month rent) + 500 (security deposit) = $1150
- other terms will be stated in owner/tenants contract
- available now.
Email us or send a text if you are interested. You can come to see the place or a virtual tour!
- House share
- East Foothills
- $750 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate