*** Large Master Bedroom with Private Bath ***
- Large master bedroom (11’ x 18’) plus a private bathroom in a 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouse in Campbell, near S. Bascom and Curtner Ave.
- The fully upgraded home shared with respectful and clean owners is located in a quiet neighborhood near both Highway 17 and Highway 85, just 1.7 miles from downtown Campbell and a 7-minute drive to Pruneyard Shopping Center, Trader Joes, Whole Foods and Starbucks (Hamilton Plaza).
This partly furnished room (can be unfurnished), available for a single occupant, features:
- washer/dryer in house
- dishwasher, microwave
- all new stainless-steel appliances
- central heating and air conditioning
- Street parking
Wifi and utilities included
We are looking for a housemate who:
- is respectful, considerate, and friendly
- is clean and organized
- has a stable job / income. Pays rent on time
- Light cooking only
- does not smoke, vape, or use drugs
- isn’t a hard drinker (occasional light drinking okay)
- does not host overnight guests, parties or frequent social gatherings
- Gay friendly
- We are fun, easy-going, hard-working, & dedicated professionals.
- We are quiet, clean, and very respectful to our neighbors, friends, and housemates
Move-in requires one month's rent ($1150) + one month's deposit ($1150). Good credit and month to month lease required.
The room can be available immediately, and can be viewed by appointment on a short notice. If you're interested, please email to schedule and see the room. Thanks for your interest.
- Shared property
- $1,150 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 50 to 60
- Any pets?
- Movie, Hiking, Gym, Traveling
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord