Master bedroom/private bath in cat-friendly condo
Master bedroom/private bath available in a shared 2 Bed/2 Bath condo. I am looking for a dependable and trustworthy roommate who can commit to a minimum 6 month lease, but preferably 12 month lease term. Move-in is flexible by Feb 17.
- 2 Bed/2 Bath condo with carpeted bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1 carport space included in rent
- Garage with limited storage
- Hardwood floors
- Private patio
- Gated hot tub and pool for residents and guests
- Conveniently located near Ebay, downtown Campbell, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and 280/17 freeways- perfect for a working professional!
Rent: $1,525/month + ½ shared utilities (wifi and PG&E ~$75-100). Water, sewage, and garbage covered by landlord
Security deposit: $1,000 due upon move-in
Single Occupancy only. May consider 1 additional cat; sorry, no dogs per landlord policy.
I am a Female in my early 30's, no kids, working professional in the startup industry. I work M-F and occasionally work from home. Non-smoker/no drugs, social drinker (a glass of wine/beer or the occasional happy hour). My interests include (but not limited to): the outdoors, hiking, camping, music, cooking, reading, crafty stuff, and entertaining at home with over dinner and a movie. I'm friendly, easy going, good sense of humor, and open-minded to all personalities, but I can be reserved at times and enjoy relaxing at home. I also have a male indoor cat who is initially shy around strangers, but is affectionate. He mostly stays in my room when I'm not home but has full access of the place.
My ideal roommate is:
- Working professional or self-employed entrepreneur financially responsible to pay rent/utilities on time
- Cat friendly and not allergic a requirement!
- Non-smoker/no drugs and a healthy relationship with alcohol
- Is not a party animal and won't bring home guests at all hours of the day/night
- Friendly, easy going, quiet, considerate of the home and other tenant's possessions, security conscious, and will share the responsibility of keeping common areas tidy. I'm looking for someone who takes pride in their home and enjoys living in a quiet and drama-free environment.
All candidates must be able to pass a credit, background, and rental history check. A meeting with the property manager is also required prior to move-in. If you think this would be a good fit for you, please reply with some info about yourself and your current living situation to set up a time to meet in-person before viewing the place.
- Apartment share
- $1,525 monthly (double/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate