1 bed / 1 bath in 2B2B condo Midtown San Jose
We would like to introduce a spacious bedroom in our quiet 2 bed / 2 bath condo, located in a gated complex in the heart of San Jose. The condo is on the ground floor and is well insulated from noise and the outdoor elements. The residence is perfectly situated within the Midtown neighborhood of San Jose, just minutes away from downtown and in close proximity to I-280, I-880 and Hwy 87.
Included with the unfurnished room is a walk-in closet as well as a detached, private bathroom. The room is large (~150sq ft) and has very tall ceilings! There is a tv already mounted in the room, but can be replaced with your own if preferred. Kitchen is free to use but we would prefer light cooking only. The master bedroom is occupied by a young, respectful couple that includes one professional who works in tech as well as one student. They also own a cat, however, we would ask that you please do NOT bring a pet to live with you.
Rent is $1200 per month which includes water as well as 1 covered parking spot in the attached garage; the spot is just a few steps away from the front door! Other utilities will be extra. Deposit is $1000 and we're looking for a month-to-month occupant. Other amenities include:
- Gym and pool located within the complex (temporarily close due to covid)
- O'Connor Park, which is located right alongside the condo
- 2 grocery stores (Safeway, Smart & Final) as well as 24 hour fitness within walking distance (< 10 mins)
- Short drive to shopping centers such as Santana Row, Valley Fair, and San Jose Market Center
- 5 minute walk to VTA Light Rail & 20 minute walk to San Jose Diridon Caltrain Station
- 15 minute light rail ride to SJSU
- 10 minute drive to San Jose International Airport
- Shared property
- $1,200 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 29
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate