Brand New Furnished Private Room
Brand New Fully Furnished Private Room in highly desired location along hills in San Jose. It has a common entrance, beautiful window view and in a great quiet neighborhood. Everything you need to live comfortably. Great location near freeways, businesses, restaurants and coffee shops, shopping, services, recreation.
The Landlord does not live in the property . It is shared with 2 other professionals .
* 1 Private furnished Bedroom - Shared Bath & Kitchen and other parts of home including Patio
* Living room with 55inch LED TV, Comfy couch ,dining table, Ping Pong table in garage
* AC/Heat , Hi-Speed Wi-fi.
* Washer & dryer available in Garage for laundry.
* Beautiful Backyard with a patio.
* Ample and Safe Parking On-Site and Street.
* Seeking mature minded / acting, responsible - Professional / Intern
* 1person occupancy only.
* Furnished, clean, quiet, home - to rest, relax, re-group and enjoy
* 10 min drive to San Jose downtown & Milpitas
* 15 Min to major tech offices including Cisco, eBay , Net Gear , PayPal, Oracle , Samsung etc.
* 6 Month or 1 Year Lease, Month to month lease available for additional cost
* No smoking, No drugs
* Common Areas including kitchen and will be cleaned bi weekly /Monthly
Rent: Single Private Furnished Room: $950 plus utilities.
If interested send a text with some basic info about yourself (e. g. occupation, current residence, time frame for move, etc.)
- House share
- Alum Rock
- $950 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord