Private room near downtown San Carlos
We have a nice 205sqrft or ~19m2 unfurnished room that just became available, and we are looking for a roommate to share our big house in San Carlos.
Great location with plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance, safe and calm neighborhood. 30 mins from San Francisco, 20 min to Stanford and 5 min walk to the San Carlos Caltrain station.
- 2 story furnished home, nice balcony, 2.5 bathroom, spacious living room with a fireplace, office/ working space, in-unit washer and dryer.
- 1.5 Kitchen (2 fridges, 2 wine fridges, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, oven, stove top, lots of cabinet space, large counter, etc), plus we are sharing everything (espresso machine, pans, water filter, utensils, etc).
- Garage for storage, bikes, music (currently looking to build a soundproof room) or DIY projects preferably (we share a bunch of random tools), so street parking would be preferable, plus the new tenant will have one personal parking spot.
- Ample closet space
- Your bedroom: good sized room, closet, one window - NOT furnished
At this moment, in the house we are 4 persons (3 M, 1 F), all around our 30s. We are pretty easy to get along with, and we are looking for a nice, mature and responsible person to share this house with us long term preferably. We like music, board games, DIY projects and hanging out sometimes, so if you might be fit, please come visit us !
1,790$ (with a total of ~ 1885$ including all utilities): We are calculating the exact amount each month but you can expect for PGE, water, WiFi, etc ~95$/month/person.
1000$ deposit + basic background check.
Lease duration 1 month, No cigarette indoors, pets needs to be negotiated with us and the landlord.
Please contact me for more pictures, information, or a tour of the place.
- House share
- San Carlos
- $1,790 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 35
- Any pets?
- cooking, food, gardening, concerts, science, hanging out, chilling, arts and crafts, diy, vr, beer tasting, games
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate