Clean and Quit house to share near SF General
My name is Patrick Freeman and I am here looking for a roommate.
The place will be available on March 01, If you are interested I will be showing it on Sunday.
About the Location:
I own the house which is located on Rhode Island Street on the Potrero Hill.
20 minutes walk to the 24th Street Bart Station
1 minutes walk to the bus stop, Buses 19 and 48 and 10
1 minutes driving distance to drive on the 101 Highway
Shopping is very convenient
About the Room:
- Quiet and spacious bedroom room size about 12 feet by 12 feet
- Nice view of the Mission Valley and Twin Peaks.
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave oven, gas stove etc.,
- With a big walk in closet and curtains are available.
- Street parking only, if you have a car.
About the Rent:
- $1,500 rent and utilities are included.
- Cleaning deposit is required of 400.00. Move in at a total of $1,900
- Credit check
- Verification of Employment to verify your income
- No drug use, No smoking, No parties, No pets.
If you are interested please briefly tell me your background.
- House share
- Potrero Hill
- $1,500 monthly (large)
- 01 Mar 2019
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available weekends only
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord