1137ft2 - Roommate for new / modern 2bd/2bath with
A room is available in a new (< six years old) 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment at Sutter and Van Ness, and am looking for a good roommate.
- I'm a guy in my mid 30s, own my own consulting company, and travel a healthy amount
- Clean, respectful, easy-going, but also social and like to have fun
- From Texas and have lived in San Francisco for 14 years. I love it here and never get tired of exploring
- I love to run, ski, restaurants, outdoor activities, exploring SF/Northern California, and traveling the world.
- Fluent in Spanish as well
- Full time professional, ideally mid 20s to mid 30s (but I'm flexible)
- Clean, respectful, easy-going, but also social and like to have fun (Basically you're not crazy)
- Dependable ie pays bills on time, shares in taking out trash, relatively clean etc.
- Doesn't have to have a reality tv show on the tv 24 hours a day (again, not crazy)
- Male or Female
Here's the place:
- Search google for Etta SF floor plans (See 2-bedroom, plan L6, the available room is the lower right)
- This building opened Aug 2013, and I'm in first to live in this particular apartment and of course have taken great care of it
- The layout is pretty nice. 1137 sq ft, two bedrooms on opposite corners, two bathrooms, brand new furnishings, laundry in unit, has an outdoor deck...and the best part is the amazing view from the 11th floor looking towards financial district. You can also see the water from our place
- There are also 2 roof terraces on the 12th floor, tenant events, a fire pit, herb garden, gym, and a ton of other amenities
- We're basically on Polk and thus close to all the fun stuff there, next door to a 24 hour fitness and the Regency Theatre, 4 blocks from trader joe's, 4 blocks from whole foods
Your share of the rent is $2695 plus splitting utilities between us. Parking spot in the garage is available for extra
Move in June 1.
If you're interested, please contact me with your Facebook/LinkedIn links, a little bit about yourself (e. g. why you're moving, what you do for work, what you do for fun, etc) and if it sounds like we'd be good roommates, we can meet and I can arrange a tour of the place.
- Apartment share
- Polk Gulch
- $2,695 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Travel, food, friends, and family
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate