#344 B Furnished Queen Room in Mission District
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Mission District. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Our Mission Residence on Capp is a beautiful, top floor 4 bedroom home right off of Mission Street. This is a 4 bed, 1.5 bath home with a spacious living room & updated kitchen.
About This Room
Room B is a large, interior facing bedroom with full size closet, desk and queen bed. This room is available to be rented furnished or unfurnished.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#344: Mission District Queen Room B
- Apartment share
- Mission District
- $1,675 monthly (large)
- 01 Jul 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker